We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service. We may share information with our qualified partners for commercial purposes, in order provide products or services that will provide value to our customers or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register for CampWiz we ask for information such as your name, email address, and zip code. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Dalton Solutions uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact,research and marketing.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the CampWiz service.
Dalton Solutions LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run CampWiz. Although Dalton Solutions LLC owns the code, databases, and all rights to the CampWiz application, you retain all rights to your data.
- Dalton Solutions LLC may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Dalton Solutions LLC may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.